Sunday 8 July 2012

Eva Fun!

Eva had a blast playing in our muddy front yard in the sprinkler. I just let her go at it because the plan was for her to have a bath before Mom and Dad came to get her and Norah....and her bag of wet dirty clothes. :) ( I love being a grandma)
But I am rally having trouble picking my favourite. Help me out would ya?
Which one should be the 365 of the day?
1.

2.

3.


4.


5.

6.

7.

Click on any photos to be able to scroll thru them.
Then leave a comment with your favourite. :)

6 comments:

allisonwhitehawk said...

Ahh so cute!
#4 and the last one are my favs. :)

Angie said...

#1 and #7 are my favorites, she just has the best facial expressions

Julie Cortens said...

Oh this is a tough one. She is so darn cute in #4 but the facial expressions in 1 and 7 just scream excitement. Okay s far two votes for #7

halloweencouple said...

#7 although all of them are adorable....

Unknown said...

Numero uno

Anonymous said...

in order #4, #7, #3,#5
But pretty hard to decide
I guess I like the ones where she looks at you the best
Grandpas